Pavilion of God Christian Church has officially re-opened but in order to help keep its members safe, it is taking the following measures in regards to its services:
- Sunday school has been suspended until further notice and service time will start at 11:00 AM. Service will also be broadcasted via Zoom (see below on information for connecting to Zoom).
- Anyone attending Sunday service is required to wear a mask throughout the duration of the service.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for those attending Sunday service.
- Bible Study will still be held remotely through Zoom. See details on downloading and installing Zoom on your PC, Mac or mobile device. To join the Zoom meeting, enter the following information when requested:
- Meeting ID: 723-633-3207
- Meeting Pass-code: 858000
- For those unable to join Bible study through Zoom, you can dial in using one of the following numbers based on your location:
- 1-646-558-8656 (US – New York)
- 1-312-626-6799 (US – Chicago)
- 1-346-248-7799 (US – Houston)
- 1-720-707-2699 (US – Denver)
- 1-301-715-8592 (US)
- 1-253-215-8782 (US)
- You can view a live stream of Sunday service through YouTube if you are unable to attend.
- If you need to pay your tithe, you can do so using the “Donate” button at the bottom of the page or on the home page
We pray that you and your families are staying safe and well during this health crisis. No matter how bad things may have gotten, we have faith that God will get us through this as there is nothing impossible for him.