In an effort to help stop the spread of COVID-19 and to help keep our members safe during this crisis, Pavilion of God Christian Church has taken the following measures in regards to its services:
- Until further notice, Wednesday Bible Study, Saturday Family Prayers and Sunday School and Service will not be held physically at the church site.
- Bible Study and Sunday Service will instead be held remotely through Zoom. Both services will take place at their regularly scheduled time. See details on downloading and installing Zoom on your PC, Mac or mobile device. To join the Zoom meeting, enter the following information when requested:
- Meeting ID: 723-633-3207
- Meeting Pass-code: 710068
- For those unable to join Sunday Service through Zoom, you can dial in using one of the following numbers based on your location:
- 1-646-558-8656 (US – New York)
- 1-312-626-6799 (US – Chicago)
- 1-346-248-7799 (US – Houston)
- 1-720-707-2699 (US – Denver)
- 1-301-715-8592 (US)
- 1-253-215-8782 (US)
- You can also view a live stream of the service through YouTube if you are unable to dial-in.
- If you need to pay your tithe, you can do so using the “Donate” button at the bottom of the page or on the home page
We pray that you and your families are staying safe and well during this health crisis. No matter how bad things may have gotten, we have faith that God will get us through this as there is nothing impossible for him.